<$BlogRSDURL$>

August 11, 2005

The great encounter with…. 

Y’day after work saying bye to all started to home..took elevator came to ground floor..after coming down I could find it is too cloudy and looks like it will rain shortly…just was thinking to go back and get umbrella from office..it was in my cabin.... “aana somberithanam yara viduthu”…shh laziness played there..changed my mind and thought to walk with big steps and reach home before the rain can overtake myself..but it happened other way..i had just passed one crossing..it started to drizzle .. drops were quite big…was waiting in another crossing for signal in that while it started to rain heavly all of sudden…stil waiting for signal..one gal was kind enough to share her umbrella with me ..may be she felt pity on me…crossed the passage her way was just opposite to my way..she said bye and me with a smile thanked her for the help ..then started to run..the rain was too heavy..so thought to take cab..took cab reached home.. .. the very same happened some two days before .. the only difference was I did’nt took any cab that day ..instead gave company to rain… so can find symptoms of cough and cold..hence thought to take some medication .. took paracetamol ..at times I become self Dr ha ha..
Then started with daily routine..put “darna” infront of system…started surfing.. yahoo mail alert was on duty n did his work with an alarm generated by a sound …Dasssssssssssssssss in addition to pop up on monitor..checked the mail it was from my friend….Officialy in some concern chatting is prohibited so in that case we use mail as chat ..may be if company get news about this they may forbid mail also ;) ;)
So started the chat for the day in mail..In the meantime..my classmate also came in yahoo messenger..chatted with her too…she came to cafe after long..we chated for few minutes and then she asked me to wait for a while as she need to check her mails..i said ok..again continued chatting in mail.. as reply will not be immediate in mail chatting as in case of messenger…sitting in front of system is not necessary. outside I could hear thunder sound...kada boda kada boda.. so went to the gallery and opened the window to observe the rain….was viewing outside I could hear mail alert noise ..returned back to seat..Replied to mail …by that time my classmate also was back to chat..chatted with her..she told about other makkals whom she met recently in her Bangalore trip….after chatting for more then 1 hr she left ..still mail chatting was going .. again could hear thunder sound so moved my eyes from monitor and looked towards the balcony window..suddenly I could notice a creepy-crawly near the door..as for me the size of that creature was somewhat big..about 5 t6 7 cm.. that’s it I was nto able to concentrate in any other work..my eye my brain everything was diverted towards that insect..that insect was bit strange..the appearance of it is to some extent bear the resemblance to cockroach but it is not cockroach....may be cousin of it ;)... generally I dare to face things but in front of cockroach,rat especially lizard my brain will not work and I will become to restless ..if it would be the case in my home “avalvu thaan” I would be running here n there..atlast would go inside one room and will close the door..till the insect is cleared from the other room…this clearing work is generally done by my sister or my brother..here no other go I have to find some solution for this great danger which has come like “yaman” and standing in front of me..
Thought for while appo thaan could recollect one song which I was hearing just before seeing that creature.. ( check If u have real player installed in your system ..if no
click here..
If u wish to hear the song ..here it goes....
click here ..too much o..ana enaku ella...;)
Then made some courage and went to other room got towel just was waving to it thinking it will go out of room..but it happened other way..instead of going out it jumped towards me..”ayyo ammo..”..i was screaming..then controlled myself keeping my hand to my mouth..soon after that in fear i went out of that room closed the door of that room..then closed my bedroom door also ..was taking all sort of precautious measure so that the insect shud not enter my bedroom in any case…my heart was beating lup tup lup tup…again made guts opened the closed door peeped inside the room ..i could’t trace the insect where it was before…then I looked over walls ,roof stll could’nt find..feeling some what relaxed I entered checking where abouts of that insect.. I could find that insect below the system table..In the mean time I also heard buzz sound ..just checked who is that..that was my sister..i was 3 feet from the table and between myself and the table there was chair which was acting like a protection …if in case the insect which was lying below the table jumps…without disturbing it I chatted with my sister from about 3 feet distance ..but suddenly net got stuck..i tried for some 30 min situation was same....
If I could find some strange creature or things i normaly caputure it..also for long I did;nt use my digi..so thought to caputure that creepy-crawly ..but “manasu la ora bayam” in flash light if it jumps toward me na..with full precautious measure I managed to capture that insect..then again I closed the door of the room where the insect was ruling as king …and gone to sleep..i got 2 times in middle to check if it is still lying there or moved some other place..but that fellow creature..”tas se mas agala”..it was in same place..morning I gathered all guts and thought to kill it…. took my umbrella and was about to throw on it..then thought “ kalangathala y to do some kolai”..thought will do later ..finished off my other works followed by puja when I came back to the room ..it was gone..may be due to sunlight it might gone ..but I still don’t know where it has gone..or whether stil inside the room somewhere..”ore murmam thaan.”.seems to be silly..but "enna panna..next time vida matain..."any how escaped from doing some”kolai/pavam”…..

here is the one with whom i had encouter



aathoda rajjiyam thaan..


Below table...



Previous->>

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]