<$BlogRSDURL$>

November 11, 2009

Photo competition 

















Today evening when i checked my gmail inbox, I could find a message from the blogspot . After seeing that message i thought to kick start my Kirukals again
It is almost 3 years now i had scribbled anything .At this point i remember about the local photo competition and i had send two of my photos.Due to shortage of time i just managed to get some photos which i had in my notebook .I was bit lazy to look up into archive and get some good ones.Anyhow i had already send the photos for the competition and now i am waiting for the result , and i am 100% confident enough that these photos will not win any place :).But let me cheer up myself thinking atleast i participated in the competition and to prepare well next time










Previous->>

Comments:
hmm.. arambichaaachaa...??? First photo copy right enakku..
Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]