<$BlogRSDURL$>

November 12, 2009

Memories 

















Before I start with today's post, I wanted to point out regarding yesterday post about photo competition.

Today the results were announced and and fortunately one of my photo got selected .
Wondering which photo got selected here is the one..








Today's post let me start with a challenge.


Quote: Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love,
the things you are, the things you never want to lose.
Author:Kevin Arnold

So here is the weekend challenge. Can you guess as to when or where this image was shot? and persons name whose hands are seen in picture?

Most of the answer is already available with many who is reading this. However lets see as to who is the first person who can either find/guess it.

[Hint: Its in UK only.....]

Will announce the solution in my next post. Wish you all a nice week end while we start on another routine shopping this weekend :)


Previous->>

Comments:
Isle of wight.
Maha, Ajay and Prasanna.
I like this page and everything in it! nice thought!
Post a Comment

<< Home

[Top]